Due to the situation of the spread of COVID-19 virus, the conference event with the physical presence of participants will not be held.
The electronic collection of the conference abstracts will be published in the middle of May in the conference website.
The authors will receive the scanned versions of certificates of participation in their e-mails.
You are welcome to participate at the 15th international scientific conference “Students on their Way to Science” (undergraduate/post-graduate/doctoral students), aimed at dissemination of scientific research results, sharing of experience, improvement of foreign language and cross-cultural communication skills, and establishing of international contacts.
Two kinds of participation are possible:
- oral presentation + publication of abstract
- oral presentation (only).
Templates for abstracts
The collection of abstracts will be published electronically and indexed in CAB Abstracts.
Deadline for registration and submission of abstracts is March 31, 2020 April 10, 2020 REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Notification of Acceptance/ Rejection until April 16
- Agriculture: Crop Science, Horticulture, Animal Science
- Veterinary Medicine
- Food Science
- Information Technologies
- Rural Engineering and Environment: Civil Engineering, Environment, Landscape Architecture, Land Management and Geodesy
- Forestry and Wood Processing
- Social Sciences: Economics, Management and Administration, Sociology